Medxcel named one of the nation's most engaged workplaces for third consecutive year
This prestigious award identifies top employers that display superior leadership and innovation in engaging their workplaces and employees.
An engaged employee is fully involved, inspired and inspires others, and are passionate and committed every day. Employees care about the future of their company, share in its successes and learns from its failures.
For consideration of the award, Medxcel was evaluated based on eight criteria. Below is a brief description of the eight elements of employee engagement where Medxcel excelled:
- Leadership: The engine that drives the organization. With good leadership comes employees who are more willing to strive for success and engage in the workplace.
- Communication: The most essential element in any organization. Communication throughout the organization should be open, fluid, timely, and multi-directional.
- Culture: The active space and customs where employees and leaders learn, grow, and thrive. A company culture should resonate and align with employees’ values to increase overall engagement.
- Rewards and Recognition: The concept that employees should be noticed for their successful performances throughout the organization on a daily basis. A well-defined program of rewards and recognition allows employers to differentiate between good and poor performers.
- Professional and Personal Growth: The opportunity for employees to develop, learn, and enhance their skills in the workforce. An engaged employee is challenged in their position and has the ability to advance in the company.
- Accountability and Performance: The notion that a successful organization will recruit top performers in the field and recognize hard work. Managers, leaders, and associates should be held accountable to maintain a high level of performance.
- Vision and Values: The clear vision and outlined values necessary to weave into a day-to-day schedule. Engaged employees understand the big picture and how they fit into it.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: The commitment to social efforts such as charities or social causes which contributes to more involved and passionate associates.
Achievers General Manager Aris Zakinthinos states, “The companies we honor as the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ have made the employee experience, engagement and recognition the highest priority. They understand how critical employee engagement is to company performance, and what a competitive advantage it provides.”
Medxcel will be honored alongside other award recipients at the 50 Most Engaged Gala on Oct. 22 at the Achievers Annual Customer Experience Conference (ACE) in Toronto.
Read our full press release here
. For more information on the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in North America, visit achievers.com/engaged
or follow the conversation on Twitter at @Achievers
Medxcel Facilities Management enables healthcare providers to optimize their facility assets, systems and in-house capabilities, while reducing expenses. Built by and for healthcare, Medxcel Facilities Management’s solutions are being implemented in Ascension Health facilities nationwide.